Friday, April 27, 2012

Good Stuff!

I got together for a beer and a burger with my Team Chief from Iraq last evening. This dude is a real professional, and an excellent leader, plus an all-around good guy, despite his exceptionally bad taste in music. Anyway, it was a rare pleasure to hang out for a couple of hours and catch up.

I know that there are folks I deployed with who will always be a pleasure to see, just as there are a few who would cause me to duck into an alley to avoid any contact...(Thankfully, those who fall into the latter category are very small in number!) I'm sure that I also fall into both categories for some of my former "Double Douche" compatriots...but that's what life is all about.

Anyway, for anyone from the ol' unit out there who I haven't talked to in a while, here's to ya, and I hope life is treating you well!

Slainte'!

SA Leprechaun  

No comments:

Post a Comment